Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our House (Part I)

For those of you that have not seen our place, here are a few pictures of the front room. We are working on a wall arrangement with some wedding photos above the couch, but have not yet finished.

We purchased the watercolor above the entertainment center on our honeymoon to Whidbey Island. We got it in a gallery in a small town about 10 miles away called Coupeville. We wanted something nice that would remind us of our honeymoon and we thought this painting was representative of the area. The name of the painting is "Low Tide."


We also really like the nativity below the painting. We picked it out when I went to Florida at Christmas time.

The giraffes were my Grandma Doman's and she gave them to me as a shower gift. I have always liked them, so they are very special to me and a good way for me to remember her.





3 comments:

Emily said...

Super Cute! we can't wait to see the two of you at Christmas! hope you're enjoying school! we miss you! Mike is trying to come up with a joke to write here but its taking too long...we'll call you when he thinks of it!

Steve said...

katherine, it looks so good! reminds me of the simple beauty of your boise home. i can't wait to see the bedrooms finished!

Annie said...

Very cute, of course- like everything with you guys! Love ya!