- She started eating some fruits and veggies, including peaches, yams, bananas, and squash. She has loved them all, thankfully.
- She reaches and lunges for toys and things a lot more while she is sitting and being held. She even reaches for her parents, which is a lot of fun.
- She went to Florida for Thanksgiving and got to spend time with her grandparents and aunts.
- She started having babysitters more frequently and is doing ok with that. It is still hard to leave her but hopefully we will all get more comfortable with it.
- She giggles a lot more and seems to be ticklish.
- She talks, yells, and makes a lot of funny noises. She especially likes to make zrbtt sounds.
- She enjoys all the funny sounds we make.
|She loves being outside... this may be a long winter.|
|Abigail and Mama|
|Cute tongue smile|
|I love the way she is sitting|
|Abby and Dad|
|She loves her play gym. Gotta love her face in this one.|
|Visiting Grandma Pratt|
|She is very good at handling her bink these days.|
|So happy to be in lovely weather|
|She always reaches for the camera lens.|
|Just hanging out|
|She had a blast swimming in Florida!|