- She started crawling two days before Christmas, so just she was just a little under 8 months. She had been scooting and army crawling for quite a while before that, but that was the day she started crawling with correct form.
- She pulls herself up on anything, even if it is just a few inches higher than the ground. She loves to stand.
- She is a huge fan of jumping.
- She has recently learned how to clap and will often do it on command without someone showing her first. Sometimes she will clap when I enter the room, which is the greatest self-esteem booster ever.
- She loves music and loves to dance to just about any song she hears. She loves this video of Carol of the Bells. We may have a cellist on our hands. She loves when Abby and I sing to her and her favorite song is definitely "The Itsy Bitsty Spider." She is so fascinated with the hand motions.
- She and Abby are becoming better friends everyday. It is so fun to watch. No one can make her laugh the way Abby can. Abby is a very good big sister. She is Ivy's best cheerleader and is always looking out for her.
- Ivy scrunches her eyes and nose when she smiles. We love it.
We sure love her and hate that she is growing up so fast!