Here is some info about twitter.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Monday, March 16, 2009
Sorry we have been such slackers in the blogging world. We always say we will get better, but that doesn't usually happen. Here are some things we have been up to lately.
- I had a birthday and turned 23 years old. We ate pesto pasta, opened gifts, and Landon took me to a ballet on campus. Debbie (Landon's mom) was in town and ate lunch with us and had a sleep over with us. It was a great day!
- Both of Landon's parents have visited. It is always fun to have family in town. My mom and my sister and fam are coming this week as well.
- We have had lots of parties lately! This weekend we had some of Landon's Florida friends over for games and treats. We also had a Y-Be-Fit party with all my friends from work. After everyone left at about 9 our house was so quiet. We decided it was too quiet and invited Marcie and Kathryn over to play games with us.
- At the end of the semester I am going to do my thesis proposal... that is the plan anyway. I have a lot of work to do in the next month!
- We have a new favorite game store. You can rent games for a fee and the amount spent (up to $5) goes toward a game to purchase. Killer Bunnies is our favorite right now, thanks to Gameboard Revolution.
- We hung up wedding pictures in our front room... finally!