Monday, September 15, 2008

I Love Netflix


I don't know why it took me so long to jump on the Netflix train, but I finally made it. Let me tell you, it is pretty sweet. For someone who rents movies pretty frequently it is much more cost effective than hopping on over to Blockbuster every time you want one. There are a few cons of course... it takes a bit for your movies to get to you and you don't have full control over what gets sent to you, but overall it is a winner.

If anyone out there wants to be my Netflix friend, just click the link.

I've also started to enjoy the ability to create "Top 10" lists. You pick a theme and then can add your favorite movies to the list. I don't know what the draw is exactly, but it can be addicting.

1 comment:

austinmcraig said...

Just canceled my account. Sad, but it needed to be done.