Sunday, September 12, 2010

Graduation

I graduated with my master's degree!  I am officially done and it feels fabulous.  I defended my thesis on July 19 and passed!  Landon, Abby, my parents, and my sister all came to support me since they were in town for Abby's blessing.  It was not a fun experience, but I'm glad I made it through.  I did have to make some changes to my thesis, but I ended up finishing everything.  I was literally working up till the last minute getting everything straightened out with submitting my thesis electronically.  That whole experience was a bit of a nightmare, but I made it!  I don't get my diploma until December with the way all the deadlines work, but I was able to walk in August gradutation... about 2 and a half hours after submitting everything with my thesis!  Hooray for graduating!
Abby and me
Abby pulling and trying to eat my hair
our family
my bat wings
my hood and bat wings
my mom and dad
Will came too- love his pose in this one
cute sleepy girl
 

5 comments:

Annie said...

YEA NATER!!!!! Great graduation pictures! I'm still sad that I wasn't there.....but happy I was able to go to your thesis defense. You rock, sister!!! :)

Amber said...

Congrats, congrats!! I'm so impressed that you're now a master's graduate...that's so amazing! And you're a Mama! So wonderful. Hope you guys are doing great!

The Broderick Family Blog said...

Congrats! When Shaun submitted his thesis is was the same stress... printing it their way, etc. I'm glad you survived and that you can now be called Master. :)

Nikki said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Wow...that is such a big deal. I am impressed you stuck through it even when it was nightmare-ish! Good job. :) Now what will you do?

Linda said...

I love the pictures! We are so proud of you! What an accomplishment! You are amazing!