Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Abby's blessing day

Abigail was blessed by her dad on July 18.  It was a beautiful blessing.  He even remembered her name and didn't play his favorite joke of saying "Amelia Estevez Pratt" instead of her real name... thank goodness.  Here are a few pictures from her special day.
our family
Abby's headshot
showing off the lovely dress
showing off the famous belly
she wore this baby ring that belongs to my mom and that I also wore for my blessing day
I love this sweet face 
I just love it when this happens

4 comments:

Annie said...

Sweet little Abby!! Love the belly pic! :)

Jen said...

She's so adorable! I love your family photo at the top too!

Nikki said...

Oh she is so cute. I love seeing those pictures. What a precious ring too! Cool that you guys get to keep using it. How are you dong?

Linda said...

I'm really happy to see these pictures- They're great!