Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fashion Show, Fashion Show, Fashion Show at Lunch

After the Body Worlds exhibit Katherine and I went to the mall to do some Christmas shopping. We are way ahead of the game this year. Anyways, it turned out to be a great trip for her... she got some fancy new duds. So here is a little fashion show/photo shoot of her new stuff.















First, here she is in her new winter coat. We are headed to New York for Thanksgiving with my family, and she needed a good coat for the trip. Luckily the Gap was having a sweet sale (30% of the coat!).

When asked what she calls this particular pose, the subject responded "Waiting..."

And that isn't the only thing this lucky girl got at the mall the other night. She also got a new cardigan that she plans on wearing for the family photo shoot in Boise over Christmas break. She found this nice little number at Shade.

Another classic pose.

Her last purchase of the night was also another item from shade. The "Scoop Neck Half Sleeve" was a killer bargain at only $5.00. She just couldn't say no. I have to agree with the description on the website. This shirt truly is "butter soft."















Anyways, she had a good time and got some sweet new clothes. That's why she loves me today. And here are a few other great shots from her fashion show.



3 comments:

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

Cute clothes!! You always have cute clothes Katherine So fun that you guys get to go to New York! Have Fun!

Annie said...

Nater is the fashion show QUEEN!!!!!!!!!! What color is the family photo shoot sweater? And next time you go shopping can I go? I need a new outfit!

Alli said...

You found me! Yes let's do have a party. I actually haven't seen anyone except Rachel so I would be very pleased to see all your cute faces at once (tell Landon that includes his cute face). I'll look you up on stalkernet. Also, I have a letter for you that I never sent, haha. Talk to you soon!