Sunday, February 28, 2010

32 Weeks and a Check-up

Last week I hit my 32 week mark! Here I am to document my progress.


Landon gets upset when I pose with my hands on my belly. He says it hides my belly (I'm not sure how I could possibly hide it).

So I moved my hands, but then he was upset that I wasn't perfectly sideways.

So here you go. No hands and directly sideways. Are you happy now?

We also went to the doctor on Friday and things seem to be normal. My weight gain seems to still be on track and well as my belly growth. He said the baby is definitely not large, but not small either, which I was very pleased to hear. He also told us that a lot of first babies come late and not to anticipate going early. He advised us to plan on going about two days late, that way we won't be as upset if the due date comes and goes.

This past week we went to our last prenatal birthing class. So now we are both experts on what to expect and what to do during labor. Well, probably not, but it definitely was useful and has helped us feel more prepared and confident.

We have been taking advantage of the little Babies R Us coupon books that contain 20% off one item coupons each week. We have gotten some good deals (20% off our crib mattress) and it is nice to spread out the expenses a little bit rather than getting everything at once. I need to take some pictures of the baby's room to post on here, but for now, this is probably enough.

6 comments:

Mike said...

love it! You look fantastic, I love your belly! I'm so excited you only have 8 weeks to go. - Emily

Annie said...

Nice! You look great!! I am excited to really see you....so I know you're not just putting a bowl up your shirt! :)

Amber said...

YEAH!! there's that ADORABLE belly!! lol Katherine, you look gorgeous! Man, so excited for you guys! And yeah..20% coupons are great! (we just bought a car seat...Caleb out grew his carrier. Keep us posted!! And yeah, I wanna see the nursery. :-)

Linda said...

You look so cute! (hands on, off, side view, slightly not a side view- whatever- still cute!)

Nikki said...

You look so cute. That is smart to spread it all out. Plus...you'll get a lot at your showers. :) Are you getting nervous at all? You seem super calm. :)

Erika Spjute Gray said...

Ah! If I were that cute when I was pregnant I would die!!! So great! You look fabulous and I am so excited for you! Baby's are great!
love ya!