Wednesday, April 14, 2010

39 Weeks and the End of the Semester

My due date is in 6 days and I'm feeling better than I ever expected to feel at this point in my pregnancy. I finished work on Monday, my classes yesterday, and am hoping to have my finals done by this Saturday (hopefully the baby will cooperate, so far she has been very obedient).

On Monday they said I was dilated to 1.5 and 70% effaced. They offered to strip my membranes, but I declined because I would rather get this semester over with before she comes. We are getting excited, although it still seems crazy that I could go into labor at any moment.

Landon is all done for the semester and I am very jealous. We are doing well, just waiting for our life to completely change in a few days! Here is a picture of me at 39 weeks. I look a lot bigger than I actually feel!

7 comments:

Linda said...

You look so cute- I think a little bigger than last week when we saw you. Good luck with your finals!Love, Mom

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

you look so good!! I'm so excited for you guys!! can't wait to see your sweet little girl.

Annie said...

We can't wait to see the little sweetie!!! Of course, we'll wait until after Saturday when you are DONE with finals! :)

Jen said...

Can't wait to meet her! You still look amazing!

Jennifer said...

You look awesome! I'm so excited for you guys & to see that beautiful baby!

Steve Kolb said...

i've been checking the computer every morning to see if she's here yet! so glad you're feeling good, you look great!

Emily said...

It's OK to have your baby now! Finals are over and I'm ready for another niece!!! Keep us posted!