Saturday, June 26, 2010

2 Month Update

Abigail had her 2 month birthday on Thursday! She is growing up way too fast. We are having a blast watching her grow. Here's a list of her new tricks!
  • She sleeps in her crib and does great most of the time. Every once in a while she has a "bad" night. It really isn't all that bad, just not as perfect as normal.
  • She is starting to wear some 0-3 month clothes and a few newborn things are officially too small. She also grew out of those adorable newborn diapers... sad.
  • She is an expert at smiling and she is starting to make more sounds.
  • Sometimes she prefers to lay on the floor rather than be held. Is that normal?
  • She loves to kick her chubby little legs.
  • She started going to church.
  • She is getting a lot stronger and I think she will be holding her head up before we know it.
  • She doesn't care for tummy time. She gets sad, so then I give her a pacifier, and then she starts to get sleepy.
  • She has started to go for jogs with Mom. She is a pretty good stroller sleeper.
  • She loves to have her diaper changed and lights up when we put her on the changing pad.
  • She is patient as Mom attempts to get good photos of her.
  • She is very cooperative when Mom and Dad go somewhere or have a schedule. She always wants to eat before and hardly makes a peep in public.
Here are some favorite photos from the past month.

8 comments:

Erika Spjute Gray said...

She is SSOO cute! I just love her! In that last pic of her...I love that onsie! Emmy had that onsie and it was my favorite NB onsie she had. She is beautiful. She looks like you! So happy for you!

PS remeber you saw me that day I had Emmy?

Cool Waters said...

Don't you love those hooded towels!? Chloe has a princess one with a crown on it! :) She is super cute!

Linda said...

Thanks for the pictures. What a sweet little girl! Can't wait to see her later this week!

Annie said...

Sweet little Abby!!! Very cute pictures! I love the one where she is wearing that little outfit that was MINE!!! I know I have a pic of Audrey in it and she is sitting up- 7 months probably. I'll have to find it. I can't believe how big Abby is getting! I am excited to see her again in a few weeks!!! :)

Nikki said...

She is soooo cute! I love the pictures. And it sounds like she is a great baby too. What kind of a running stroller do you have? Cache and I need to come with! ;)

Ruachel said...

2 months! Wow, it's amazing how quickly she has grown. What an adorable little girl you two have. We can't wait to meet her in a few months when we come back to Utah.

Mike said...

Loves to get her diaper changed! You've got to be kidding me. The pictures of Abigail are very cute. Emily is excited that you have been able to go jogging. Keep the pictures coming, we love them.

Amber said...

What an adorable chubby little belly!! I love it!