Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pop!

I haven't posted any pictures of what my belly looks like lately or any type of update on us, so here you go.


This was taken the day we found out we were having a girl. I was 20 weeks (just about 6 weeks ago).


Here I am just a few days ago at 25 1/2 weeks! It looks as though I "popped" over Christmas. I can't believe how much change these pictures show! I knew I had gotten bigger, but this definitely shows it. People are no longer afraid to ask me if I am pregnant. I have been feeling great and the doctor says am measuring right on schedule. I can't believe I am quickly approaching my 3rd trimester.

We spent our Christmas break with Landon's family in Florida. It was so nice to relax for a couple of weeks and forget about our responsibilities. We have been spoiled by both of our families with all kinds of baby items... Tons of cute clothes, shoes and accessories, my mom's rocking chair, a jogging stroller and car seat, and money for a crib. We feel very blessed. We are trying to sort and rearrange through all of our things so we can start setting up our baby's room.

We started school again and we will both stay busy with classes, research, and work. I'm sure this semester will fly by and we will have our little girl here before we know it. We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that this year will be fantastic!

6 comments:

Annie said...

Yea Nater! You look very cute! I am glad you are looking very pregnant now. How are your maternity clothes working out? :)
Also.....good news I unloaded the baby girl clothes. 2 tubs: Newborn, 0-3, 3-6. (There are more,-many more- but I'm not sure how many you want at a time!!)I'm not sure why I decided to put this as a comment on your blog! :) Also, do you want blankets etc? I will talk to you soon! :)

Justin said...

Lookin' good Katherine... we are so excited for you and Landon! When is you due date? Any top names on your list?

Katherine said...

Thanks! I'm excited to see some of those clothes! My due date is April 20. We are working on names and have about 10 or so favorites... we probably won't decide for sure until we see her.

Landon said...

Just remember, if you don't pick a name I like I'm changing it to Emelia Estevez Pratt during the baby blessing.

Landon said...

Also, you are beautiful. Our baby is very lucky to have such a cute and fun mom.

Mike said...

so fun to see your belly growing! good post! Since I won't be making cute frilly girl clothes for my boy, just watch out because I have tons of ideas for your cute baby girl. - Emily