Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Mix Idea


Landon and I love to make mixes, especially when we come up with a good theme for a mix. I came up with the idea to do a mix with the best girl and guy duets. The idea was inspired partly from watching "Walk the Line" the other night and partly from coming across a great new song. The only rule is that there must be a girl and a guy vocalist in the song. Each person should have a significant part, not just a few background "awws." All genres are acceptable. I have a handful of my favorites, but would love any suggestions to not only consider for my mix but also to learn about music out there I don't know about. When I finish it, I will post my final product on here. Please help me out if you have a brilliant suggestion!

4 comments:

Landon said...

I would suggest maybe something from The Like Young or The Chalets, but those might not be the kinds of stuff you are looking for.

Landon said...

Elevator Love Letter by Stars

Ryan said...

"It's Your Love" - Tim McGraw & Faith Hill

Steve Kolb said...

hey awesome idea! i made this mix too! a few of my favs are...elephant love medley, paperwieght-joshua radin, crusin-gwyneth paltrow and huey lewis, and i also added magic carpet ride from aladdin and you're the one that i want from greese. can't wait to see yours!!