Sunday, May 10, 2009

Internship


As you may or may not know, I started a new internship for this summer. I am officially a Quality Assurance Intern with the LDS church. That means I get to try and find problems in all the new websites the church is producing these days. There are going to be a few new ones coming out in the next couple of months. It is pretty cool, for once I get to work on something that people have actually heard of, like LDS.org.

Actually the best perk so far is the fact that I now have a "super admin" account for the stake and ward websites. That means I can edit any stake or ward website in the whole world. Oh the power!

On the down side, I have to get up at a quarter to six every morning, and I spend around 3 hours a day on a bus going between Provo and SLC. I'm pretty tired by the time I get home in the evening. I plan on doing a lot of reading this summer, and luckily I got a little netbook for graduation. I will get some good use from that.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Enjoy qua...qua something... quabity assurance!