Sunday, January 11, 2009

Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime

Sorry! Not that anyone reads our blog, but we haven't been too good at posting lately. After finals we got a much needed Christmas break. We went to Boise this year. All my family was there, although a few of my siblings got stuck in Boston for a couple days, due to bad weather.

We had fun playing in the snow with my nieces and nephew, sleeping, playing with Landon's wii (shoutout to Emily), and just having a "good ole' fashioned Christmas, down on the farm" (shoutout to Will). The song starts at about minute three of the video.

Landon got guitar hero and I got a sweet new laptop among other great gifts. We didn't do a very good job taking pictures over the break, but here are a few from playing in the snow.

Jack Sledding with his Snoopers

Will and Allie with their snowman

Annie pulling me on the sled

Mom and Audrey pulling Jack and Allie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a blast!! Thats cool the whole fam could be there... eventually.

Annie said...

Yea Nater! You posted on dos blogs! Those are some great pics! I need to steal some of them from you! Remember: no camera for me on the snow playing day!Fun times! :)
PS Just listened to "Nater and Landon's reception music" Thanks!

Steve Kolb said...

I read your blog! I've been waiting for this post. Boise looks like fun, beautiful snow, just not enough pics of Landon :)

Annie said...

Also, glad Will is sporting "Lord Jeff".....