Monday, May 9, 2011

Mom's Day

Have I ever mentioned that I love being this little girl's mom?  I really do.  She is so happy all the time and very friendly.  She's a fantastic eater and sleeper.  She makes life much easier than I know it could be.  It is such a joy to watch her learn new things every day.  I'm so grateful for the chance to love this little girl.






Thanks to Landon for taking these fun Mother's Day pics for me.  I love them.

I can't think about Mother's Day without recognizing my own mom and other amazing women in my life.  I can't think of a more selfless person than my mom.  She is such a wonderful example to me of all the qualities I would like to posses.  She is such a fun grandma who is full of energy and love.

I'm also grateful for my sister, Annie.  I have learned so much from her as I have watched her be a mother to her four kids.  I can't forget my grandmothers, my mother-in-law, sisters-in-law, my husband's grandmothers, and so many other wonderful women that give me something to aspire to.  Happy Mother's Day! 

5 comments:

Linda said...

I love the pictures- Sweet, Happy Abby! You are an amazing Mom! Keep having fun!

Steve Kolb said...

great job landon! these pics are so fun, love them, it helps to have two of the cutest subjects around.

Annie said...

Adorable pictures!!! I miss you guys!!You are a fantastic mom!! Sometimes I still can't believe that my baby sister has a baby! ;) Love you!

Annie said...

PS Lucy was looking at these pictures and grabbing at Abby. I'm pretty sure she misses her cousin! :)

Nikki said...

amen! mom's and sisters are the best. :) You are the cutest mom and I love baby abby's dress. What a great family. Loves