Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy February!


Landon came home to this cute little guy today.  I got the idea to do a "14 Days of Valentine's" from some blog (I can't remember which one, sorry).  Basically, you just give your sweetheart a little something each day leading to Valentine's Day.  When I found this amazing bag in a dollar bin at Target, I knew it was the perfect vehicle for my gifts. 

Today he gave Landon one (since it's the 1st) bottle of Jones Soda's cream soda.  Landon loves them and they are significant to our relationship.  During the complicated stage before we started dating Landon would buy them and the fortunes under the caps were always giving him positive reinforcement about me (or so he believed).  I guess they were right though, he finally did snatch me up!

Stay tuned for the next 13 days!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Very Cute! Have fun the next 13 days!