Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Drive

I'm am writing this blog to prove to Landon that I have not lost interest in our togetherness blog.

Today Landon and I drove up Provo Canyon to look at all the pretty fall colors. It was beautiful. I was driving because Landon's gas was too low. Most cars were passing me all over the place because I was going slow enough to embrace the fall foliage. We drove up the road to Sundance as well. Our favorite part was when the sun would break through the clouds and in between the mountains. It made the bushes and trees look like they were on fire. It was very cool. Good Sunday activity. These pictures do not do it justice, but here they are in any event.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi nater your blog is so cute! check out ours at mathewandallissa.blogspot.com

Steve said...

oh i do miss the fall season!

Annie said...

Allie can't wait to see you at Christmas too!